EPIC CAMP CANADA 2014
“The Trans Rockie Epic”
Epic Camp returns for another unique adventure to take in an epic adventure across the Canadian Rockies. Starting in Vancouver the route for the camp heads north to Whistler following the gran fondo route, across to Jasper, down to Lake Louise and Banff before finishing in Calgary. Highlights include running the sentinel pass, biking the Columbia Icefield, Cariboo Mountains, Helmcken Falls, various passes (Sunwapta, Bow, Yellowhead……), the beauty of the Canadian Rockies National Parks.
This camp will be a traditional epic with: points competition, encouragement to push the limit, KOM’s, mini events, epic traditional challenges (400 IM, 1000 bands only, run races etc ……) and a great bunch of athletes for company in some utterly spectacular scenery.
- Start: Vancouver
- Finish: Calgary
- Dates: Assemble 18th August 2014 depart 31st August 2014
- Duration: 12 days of training (13 nights accommodation)
- Athlete requirements: sub 11hr Ironman or the proven ability to ride under 5hrs30 for an Ironman bike split. Our key requirement is that athletes can hang with bunches on the bike so things don’t get too spread out
- Camp Fee: CAD$3595
- What’s included:
- 13 nights accommodation
- All food (breakfast, on road lunch + snacks, dinner)
- Massage – 2-3 massages during the camp
- On road support 2-3 vehicles with 3-4 support crew
- Airport transfers + shipping bike boxes from Vancouver to Calgary
- An item of epic training gear
- The full epic experience
- The chance to ride with 1988 Ironman World Champion and general legend Scott Molina & IMTalk host John Newsom along with many other top age group athletes from around the world
- Not included
This camp will be strictly first come first served and we expect a sell out.
To apply simply contact us.
To confirm a space you will be required to make a CAN$750 deposit.